Research data, software and other resources
For many research works the data used for the experiments are of primary importance. This page provides links to various resources (for instance: visual samples, dataset, software) that have been discussed and made publicly available in our research papers.
In case you would like to use it for your research activities, we kindly ask you to cite the paper.
Here is the list of papers for which some additional resources are available:
- G. Van Vallendael, N. Staelens, E. Masala, M. Barkowsky,
Full-HD HEVC-Encoded Video Quality Assessment Database,
9th Intl. Workshop on Video Processing and Quality Metrics for Consumer Electronics (VPQM), accepted for publication, Feb 2015.
- M. Barkowsky, E. Masala, G. Van Wallendael, K. Brunnstrom, N. Staelens, P. Le Callet, Objective Video Quality Assessment – Towards large scale video database enhanced model development, IEICE Transactions on Communications, vol. E98-B, n. 1, pp. 2-11, Jan 2015, DOI: 10.1587/transcom.E98.B.2 (ISSN: 0916-8516)
- E. Masala, A. Servetti, A.R. Meo, Low-Cost 3D Supported Interactive Control, IEEE IT Professional, Sep-Oct 2014, vol. 16, no. 5, pp. 34-40 (ISSN: 1520-9202)
- S. Basso, A. Servetti, E. Masala, J.C. De Martin, Measuring DASH streaming performance from the end users perspective using Neubot, Proc. of ACM Multimedia Systems Conference (dataset track), March 2014, Singapore
- E. Masala, A. Servetti, Performance vs Quality of Experience in a remote control application based on real-time 3D video feedback, Proc. Fifth International Workshop on Quality of Multimedia Experience (QoMEX), Klagenfurt, Austria, July 2013, pp. 28-29.
- A. Servetti, E. Masala, Smartphone-based 3D real-time vision system for teleoperation, Proc. IEEE Intl. Conf. on Multimedia & Expo (ICMEW), San Jose, CA, USA, July 2013, pp. 1-2. DOI: 10.1109/ICMEW.2013.6618217
- E. Masala, D. Quaglia
Perceptually Optimized MPEG Compression of Synthetic Video Sequences
Proc. of IEEE Intl. Conf. on Image Processing (ICIP), Genova, Italy, September 2005, vol. 1, pp. 601-604.
- A. Servetti, C. Testa, J.C. De Martin, Frequency-Selective Partial Encryption of Compressed Audio, Proc. of IEEE Intl. Conf. on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP), Hong Kong, April 2003, vol. 5, pp. 668-671.
- F. D’Agostino, E. Masala, L. Farinetti, J.C. De Martin, A Simulative Study of Analysis-By-Synthesis Perceptual Video Classification and Transmission over DiffServ IP Networks, Proc. of IEEE Intl. Conf. on Communications (ICC), Anchorage, Alaska, May 2003, vol. 1, pp. 572-576.
- A. Servetti, J.C. De Martin,Perception-Based Selective Encryption of G.729 Speech, Proc. of the IEEE Intl. Conf. on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP), Orlando, Florida, May 2002, vol. 1, pp. 621-624.
- E. Masala, D. Quaglia, J.C. De Martin, Adaptive Picture Slicing for Distortion-Based Classification of Video Packets, Proc. of the IEEE Workshop on Multimedia Signal Processing (MMSP), Cannes, France, October 2001, pp. 111-116.
- J.C. De Martin, D. Quaglia, Distortion-Based Packet Marking for MPEG Video Transmission over DiffServ Networks, Proc. of IEEE Intl. Conf. on Multimedia & Expo (ICME), Tokyo, Japan, August 2001, pp. 521-524.
- J.C. De Martin, D. Quaglia, E. Masala, A.R. Meo, Perceptual Classification of Multimedia Data, Proc. of XXXIX Congresso Annuale AICA, Como, Italy, September 2001, pp. 341-351 (in Italian)